1. The shop undertakes to indicate the delivery date next to each product. In case of problems with delivery, the Store undertakes to contact the Customer and find the best solution.
2. The Customer undertakes to pay attention to the specified delivery time and apply to the Store only if 24 hours have passed since the end of the delivery time.
3. When ordering the goods, the customer undertakes to indicate the place of delivery of the goods and the person who will accept the goods.
4. The customer undertakes to accept the goods himself. In the event that he is unable to accept the goods himself and the goods have been delivered to the specified address and on the basis of other data provided by the Customer, the Customer shall not be entitled to make claims to the Store regarding delivery of goods to the wrong entity.
5. The customer, who has chosen to pick up the goods at the company's headquarters during the ordering, must submit an identity document and a copy of the order. The store, in turn, undertakes to call the Customer when the product is ready.
6. Goods ordered in the Store are delivered in several ways:
1) DPD courier
2) DHL courier
3) UPS courier
7. In cases when upon receipt of the goods the Customer notices that the consignment does not contain suitable goods, the Customer must immediately inform the Store about it.